Thursday, September 9, 2010

Artist Find: Ricardo Actus

May I introduce you to Brazilian artist, Ricardo Actus.  I found his work through a friend's site 1000 hours of drawing.  I find his work absolutely incredible; it's a little dark, as you'll notice, full of an intense energy.  Here are three of my favourites.


Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
” ‘Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door;
Only this, and nothing more.”

POE, Edgard Allan. The Raven.


And my absolute favourite:

Take a closer look.... 
...that's masking tape!


I am waiting for when Ricardo begins selling his work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails