Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Desire to Inspire Blogroll!

When you have a hundred year old house that needs a ridiculous amount of work little victories are huge vicotries, and even baby steps (as long as they are forward) need to be celebrated. Well, the same goes for if you have an itty bitty blog like I do and you're a newbie like I am.

Today white collar | green soul has been honoured by being added to the blogroll at Desire to Inspire! How amazing is that?? Kim is one of the lovely people at Desire to Inspire and writes the weekly "Monday's Pets on Furniture" column, that Danny was featured on a few weeks ago, among other great posts.


Go and check out their blog - they have some wonderful interior design ideas and can refer you to other great blogs... if I do say so myself.

Needless to say, I'll be starting a blogroll in the next few days.  There are some great blogs I read regularly and there is love to be shared.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, that is super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have two things to say:

    1. It couldn't have happened to a nicer blogger and person.
    2. That is so FREAKING GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails