Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hallowe'ens Passed....

We've had some great Hallowe'en costumes - and I love looking through them.  I think this year will be the best ever, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see pictures.  In the meantime, some awesome pics from Hallowe'ens passed.....

2003 - Almond Joy & Mounds chocolate bars
(These costumes were only possibly thanks to my room mate that year, Emily.
When I planned the costumes, apparently I had forgotten that I don't actually sew..... )

 2007 - David Suzuki & David Suzuki

 2008 - Jungle Animals + Safari Guide
(Papier Mache hats - pretty amazing if I do say so myself!
I think these were my favourite so far)

Can't wait until this year's addition!
(Check out theSITSgirls for blogging tips!)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails